Club Contact for International Tickets
Please note that the club contact has been changed to Steve Spurgin. Please direct any enquiries only to Steve and not to Malcolm Cunningham until further notice.
2020 Six Nations
The Club has been allocated a limited number of tickets for each of the Six Nations games involving England at Twickenham in February & March 2020. Availability is strictly limited and we expect demand to be high.
Applications can be made from 8.00am on Tuesday 10th September 2019. Tickets will be available for the following games:-
Ireland: Sun 23 Feb, 3pm. £100 + £5 admin fee
Wales: Sat 7 Mar, 4.45pm. £100 + £5 admin fee
Ticket applications may be made strictly by email only and only to our International Tickets Coordinator, Steve Spurgin: email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket application must include the game or games you are applying for and specify if you want one or two tickets for each game applied for. You can also state if you only want tickets for one game but either game will suffice.
Club rules pertaining to ticket applications will be adhered to. You can read further information in the General Rules & Conditions section below.
Email applications will only be considered if they are received by the International Tickets Coordinator after 8.00am on Tuesday 10th September 2019.
To be clear, applications by phone call, text message, social media messaging, WhatsApp, directly to the Clubhouse, or any other email address will not be considered. Email applications will not be considered if received before 8am on Tuesday 10th September 2019.
Successful applicants will be notified by return email and payment will be required in full no later than Friday 22nd November 2019. We will also let you know if your application has been unsuccessful.
Applicants must still be a full member of the Club at the time the tickets are issued. Any person leaving the club after their application has been accepted and the tickets are issued will receive a refund of the face value of the ticket(s). The Club will keep the £5 administration fee.
Please read ALL of the application instructions very carefully as mistakes/omissions could result in an unsuccessful application.
General Rules & Conditions
The following conditions refer to applications for tickets for England international games considered as ‘Home Games’ which, generally speaking, means games to be played at Twickenham.
- Ticket applications will only be considered from fully paid up members of the Club as defined in section 6ii of the Club Rules (Click here).
- Ticket applications will be limited to two per game per fully paid up member.
- All ticket applications must be made by email in accordance with any instructions published on the Club web site for the specific series of games.
- Ticket applications will be considered on a first come first served basis.
- Email applications will only be considered if they are sent to the email address specified for the specific series of games and to be received after the date and time specified on the Club website for the specific series of games. Any emails received before this date and time will be discarded. The purpose of this is to be totally transparent as the date and time will show in the order that emails are received.
- All tickets purchased will be at face value plus a £5 administration fee per ticket. The administration fee is non-refundable and will be kept by the Club.
- Tickets are usually issued to the Club approximately two weeks prior to each game. The ticket applicant must still be a fully paid up member of the Club at the time the tickets are issued.
- Tickets that are unwanted for whatever reason must not be resold under any circumstances. Any such tickets must be returned to the Club as early as possible for resale and refund. Although tickets are normally in high demand, resale cannot be guaranteed especially if tickets are returned within seven days of the game. Refunds will only be made if a ticket is resold and the Club will retain the original £5 administration fee.
- Details of all internationals series including application dates, ticket prices etc will be advertised on the Club web site as and when the information becomes available.
- These rules may change in the future depending on RFU regulations
2020 & 2021 Six Nations Fixtures
Fixtures for 2020 & 2021 can be viewed by clicking here